A Little Book on the Christian Life
For centuries, disciples young and old have turned to this book for guidance in the Christian life. Today, it remains unique in its clear exposition of God's calling for Christians to pursue holiness, endure suffering, and fulfill their callings. Though this is a small, short book it is packed with truth to meditate on for a lifetime.
We love this book and are happy to carry this in stock!
- Scripture's Call to Christian Living
- Self—Denial in the Christian Life
- Bearing Our Cross Is a Part of Self-Denial
- Meditation on Our Future Life
- How the Present Life and Its Comforts Should Be Used
- Author: John Calvin
- 132 pages
- 4.5 x 0.5 x 6.2 inches
- Damask Cover Style
- Publisher: Reformation Trust (March 2017)